Saturday, September 22, 2007

My fav's this week


My fav's this week
Originally uploaded by jodyrow
I love flickr. Not only does it organize my photos, but I can also explore other peoples creativity. I like searching by camera to see what other people are snapping with the same camera. I get inspired just looking around. I think everyone should sign up. www.flickr.com Here are a few of my fav's this week! 1. craft show mini totes, 2. loner, 3. their first harvest, 4. another monday, 5. wake*up, 6. bright spring/summer prints, 7. sidewalk 4, 8. odd view, 9. filling up the dark spaces in my mind, 10. getting wet, 11. colorweek :: turquoise, 12. colorweek :: red, 13. vintage ric rac and moo card, 14. cocktails while we cook, 15. the stash, 16. contrast, 17. Summer Festival, 18. mi corazon, tu corazon, 19. Rain dance, 20. connectedness, 21. happiness, 22. w, 23. end, 24. cantina chair, 25. books

No comments: